26 April 2010

Bye, bye Beijing Bistro.

I woke up this morning to the news that my joint favourite restaurant in Bristol has closed down, and this news has upset me greatly. It's stupid, a little, and I'm maybe, perhaps, exaggerating slightly but Beijing Bistro is amazing - the food is really cheap and you get loads of it but more to the point, I've eaten there so many times and had so much fun. It's where Jeff and I used to go when we first met, it's where I used to meet Lucy, Pippa and Philip for dinner on an almost weekly basis and I went with other friends too. It also had really good sesame prawn toast, which I'm slightly obsessed with and frankly that is the thing that I will miss the most.

Damn you world! Nothing was supposed to change whilst I was away!!!

Also, for the record, El Puerto is my other favourite restaurant and if THAT closes, I'll never come back to Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment